Monday, 26 July 2010

Self-Promotion

I have no interest in promoting a cause, lifestyle, philosophy, religion, saviour or teacher; I'm only interested in Self-promotion.

By Self, I am referring to the One Intelligence, Life, Light, Love, Power, Source, Spirit and Substance in all

I promote the Self by focusing on Self and sharing my personal experiences of Self in my every day life.

Stories I share also promote the attributes of Self as they are being revealed to me as follows:

the abundance of Self;
the beauty of Self;
the blissfulness of Self;
the boundlessness of Self;
the freedom of Self;
the fulness of Self;
the goodness of Self;
the indivisibility of Self;
the infinitude of Self;
the ingenuity of Self;
the joy of Self;
the majesty of Self;
the omnipotence of Self;
the omniscience of Self;
the omnipresence of Self;
the perfection of Self;
the radiance of Self;
the simplicity of Self;
the singularity of Self;
the steadfastness of Self;
the timelessness of Self;
the totality of Self;
the wealth of Self;
the wonder of Self;

and so much more.

My life's purpose is all about magnifying the Self and Self-promotion. Nothing else matters.

Enocia

Related articles: Self-Promotion - Part 2; Experiences Choose How They Wish to Be Expressed; Intuition as Advance Warning; That Loving Feeling; The Provider; One Problem, One Solution; Stripping to the Bare Essentials; Does God Require a Visa?; The Federation of Light; The Power of Magnification; Love is the Only Cause I Support; Am I Bothered?; The One Brotherhood of Man; Mirror Mirror on the Wall