Tuesday, 27 July 2010

Self-Promotion - Part 2


"Do not make the mistake of imagining that the nature of mind is exclusive to our mind only. It is in fact the nature of everything. It can never be said too often that to realize the nature of mind is to realize the nature of all things." The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying, Sogyal Rinpoche
In a previous piece called Self-Promotion, I discussed how I am only interested in promoting the awareness of the one Self in all and magnifying the attributes of Self.

Let's say I want to focus on the abundance of Self. I believe nature demonstrates that attribute of Self perfectly. It doesn't matter whether it's plants and flowers in someone's front or back garden, or in a park, woods or forests, the abundance of Self can still be observed and experienced.

Have you ever tried to count leaves on a tree? There are so many. Nature is naturally lavish and generous and will produce a superabundance of fruits regardless whether there is anyone to enjoy them or not.

Nature expresses its abundance effortlessly.

Nature expands itself far and wide to interact and share its abundance with other species (as can be seen on the above photo). I believe if nature was left to its own devices, it will continue to expand its abundance forever.

The Self that is being expressed so abundantly in nature is the same Self in me. I only need to constantly remember my nature as abundance and let it expand effortlessly.

I am Abundance.

Enocia

Related articles: Self-Promotion; Fruits of Love; The Right Environment to Flourish; What is Resistance?; Contemplating Nature; The Universe is My Reflection

Image: Phlox in the Sink 9 by Matthew Cromer