Sunday, 11 July 2010

Perfect Match- Revisited

I popped into the supermarket to get one item. I noticed all the checkouts had long queues. I chose the shortest one. As I was waiting, I thought how much I liked the woman's outfit which was interesting how she'd put it all together. The woman turned round and said to me, "Is that all you have?"

"Yes," I said.

"You can go ahead of me."

"Thank you!" I said. "I like your outfit, by the way."

"Really? I was thinking that I hope no one thinks I'm mad the way I put it all together."

"You look good to me."

It's wonderful how both our needs were met so perfectly. I wanted to get in and out of the supermarket as quickly as possible; and my friend needed assurance about her outfit.

Perfect match, I say.

Enocia

Related articles: Perfect Match; Being a Blessing; My Choir of Angels - Part 2