Wednesday, 14 July 2010

Joy Comes in All Shapes and Sizes

During my bus journey, just for fun I thought: "This bus is full of Joy." A few stops down, I noticed a whole bunch of school kids waiting. Oh no, I hope they don't come on this bus! They all piled on and they were really loud and seemed excited. It was then I remembered my earlier thought about the bus full of Joy. Joy was appearing in children size. I asked a teacher where they were going and she said to see a film at the local cinema. No wonder they were so excited to be off school.

When the kids got off, a few stops down more school kids came on. Not again! They were also very excited. Again, I asked a teacher where they were going and she said to see the Thames then out for a picnic in the park.

I thought it was very interesting that the day before that when I wanted to travel on an empty bus, I saw lots of school kids waiting at a bus stop, presumably going on another school trip, but none of them got on the bus I was on; they got on the one behind instead.

Ask and you shall receive but be careful what you ask for.

Enocia

Related articles: Life is Magical; Wishing You Love; Oh No, Our Dream Has Come True!; Be Careful What You Wish For