Wednesday, 7 July 2010

I'll Be Happy When

The following article was previously posted at my Life is Wonderful blog.

*****************************
Tuesday, 20 April 2010

I'll Be Happy When

I'll be happy when:

I grow up
I leave home
I go to university
I get a degree
I find my dream job
I get promoted
I earn lots of dosh

I'll be happy when:

I have lots of friends
I get rid of some of my friends
Friends leave me alone

I'll be happy when:

I can afford to buy nice things
I have the latest gadgets
I move into my own home
My neighbours move away
I get new neighbours

I'll be happy when:

It stops raining
It stops snowing
It gets warmer
It gets cooler
There are no weather forecasts

I'll be happy when:

I go travelling round the world
I visit lots of exotic places
I live abroad for a while
I emigrate to Australia

I'll be happy when:

I meet the One
I am married to the One
I have kids with the One
The kids leave home
I get a divorce
I can do as I please

I'll be happy when:

I win the lottery
I am a millionaire
I am rich and famous
I win lots of awards

I'll be happy when:

I get better
I go on a diet
I lose weight
I gain weight
I have cosmetic surgery
I look 10 years younger

I'll be happy when:

I raise lots of money for charity
I raise awareness for certain causes
I devote my life to serving humanity

I'll be happy when:

There is a new government
There is a New World Order
The Messiah comes
There is no more poverty in the world
There is peace in the Middle East

I'll be happy when:

I have met my guru
I am enlightened
I am "awake" from the dream
I can manifest my destiny

I will be happy when:

I move to a deserted island where there are no humans, animals and insects

I will be happy when:

I am dead
I meet my loved ones in heaven
I meet my Maker

I will be happy when....

Will you stop dreaming!

A musician doesn't wait for a record deal
Before he starts writing songs,
He writes songs because that's who he is

Similarly...

Happiness is not something that happens when
Such and such happens,
Happiness is who you are now

Be happy and the rest follows

I am happy now and forever.

Enocia

Related articles: Are You Frustrated in Love?; Because That's The Way It Is; Be Joy and the Rest Follows; Being the Source - Revisited; Is/Isn't; I Am/I am Not; Heaven is Now; Stop Dreaming, Sing; Only Love is Shared, Not Problems!; Why are We Waiting?