Saturday, 24 July 2010

Experiences Choose How They Wish to Be Expressed

Every experience I have is a different angle or perspective of Infinite Mind that is seeking expression as me and through me.

In other words, not only does the Experience choose which way it wants to be expressed in physical form, it also chooses how it should be expressed as words.

There are times when after I've written a piece, I have a feeling of dissatisfaction in what I've written which, to me, suggests that I haven't quite captured the essence of the experience. Then I find myself re-writing it in a different way. I know when I have "captured it" when I feel that inner "click..

The Experience chooses the title of the story and any relevant previous articles.

I am that which I am experiencing.

The Experience and I are one.

Enocia

Related articles: From a Different Angle; What is Strength?; How Do I Know Which Articles are Relevant?; Universal Dreamers; Self-Expression; Who is Really in Charge?